The experts at MasterPlans have written over 8000 business plans for a variety of start-up and existing businesses world-wide. Once you have an initial consultation with your assigned project manager, your personal team of 5 writers, editors, researchers, and financial experts set to work. Within 7–10 days you will have a professionally-written Lawn Care Service Business Plan that is unique and ready for presentation.
A Lawn Care Service Business Plan needs to account for:
• Regional climate, seasonal changes that effect vegetation
• Neighborhoods and businesses that would be most likely to hire a lawn care service
• Environmental factors such as pesticide usage, stream run-off, and regulations of use
• Competitive rates for hourly services
• Cost of equipment, supplies, fuel, travel
• An appropriate marketing strategy that will stand out against the competition
Choosing MasterPlans professional business plan writers ensures a document that has been researched, written, and edited to the highest industry standards. A Lawn Care Service Business Plan will include an executive summary, description of services, market and industry analysis, marketing plan, management overview, and 5 year financial forecasts. The professionals at MasterPlans can also provide logo design, plan repair, and revisions.
If you are ready to go, or not sure what kind of plan you need, fill out the form below and we'll call you.